Job Spec: Office Admin & Junior Events Manager
Invoke Brand & Events are seeking to hire a hard-working, event-savvy individual to join our dynamic and expanding team at Executive level.
The chosen candidate will be involved in the planning and execution of a range of cutting-edge brand campaigns & events on behalf of clients from Property, Business, Lifestyle & Consumer disciplines. They will also be required to manage, and run a busy office.
INVOKE BRAND & EVENTS specialise in;
- Brand Development
- Digital & Strategy
- Web Design & Content Creation
- Public Relations & Marketing
What’s the job?
You will join a creative team of marketers and designers as an Office Admin & Junior Events Manager to support the creation and delivery of bespoke campaigns & events for Invoke Brand & Events and our clients.
OFFICE ADMIN & JUNIOR EVENTS MANAGER | INVOKE BRAND & EVENTS
The role requires the following attributes:
- Min 1-2 years’ experience is essential
- Attention to detail | Highly- organised | Hard-working.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint/Adobe PC and general computer knowledge.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Assisting senior level team in delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project, with guidance from Senior team
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- Project Management and Coordination under the guidance of a Senior Account Manager
- Scheduling digital campaigns under the guidance of Senior Management
- Assisting in implementing Admin roles for various clients
- Program planning, execution, task management, vendor relations, administrative,
- Upkeep and event updates, communications liaison and scheduling
- Coordinate function orders and logistics
- Developing client program proposals and program design
- Ascertaining client needs and services required
- Managing logistics, operations, schedules, and production coordination
- Project management, timelines, and task management
- Registration and communications best practices (experience with event registration platforms)
- Supplier/Venue sourcing and management
- Leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and cloud-sharing programs
Salary will reflect the level of the position and experience of the candidate.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in confidence to Careers@invoke.ie.