Digital Marketing & PR Executive
Invoke Brand & Events are seeking to hire a hard-working, media-savvy individual to join our dynamic and expanding team at executive level. Working as part of a boutique agency, the chosen candidate will be proactively involved in the brainstorming, planning and execution of a range of cutting-edge brand campaigns on behalf of clients from Property, Business, Lifestyle & Consumer disciplines.
This is an opportunity for a passionate team player with a keen interest in digital marketing and media relations to join a forward-thinking full-service brand and communications agency.
What’s the job?
You will join a creative team of marketers and designers as a Digital Marketing & PR Executive to support the creation and delivery of on and offline marketing and publicity campaigns for Invoke Brand & Events and our clients.
The tasks involved in the job will include, but won’t be exclusive to:
- Understanding briefs from both clients and our senior management
- Optimising digital campaigns using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of the marketing funnel, optimizing ad creative, and landing page testing
- Writing content
- E-mail marketing
- Working with a Content Management System to add content to websites
- Assisting with the development of marketing proposals and strategies
- Helping with marketing administration
- Liaising directly with clients
- Marketing research
- Social media marketing
Who are we looking for?
Our team works very closely together on a number of projects, so we are looking for someone who not only has the right skills and passion but also someone who can quickly adapt to changes and who will add that little something more to our team.
The key qualifications and abilities we are looking for are:
- 1-2 year’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- A degree in marketing or a similar discipline, with a strong element of digital marketing, or a postgraduate qualification in digital marketing. Qualification or experience in a PR role is an advantage.
- Development and execution of SEO, PPC, Inbound Marketing, Remarketing and all online advertising campaigns in line with Marketing strategy.
- A passion for and good understanding of digital marketing in general.
- A strong interest in social media with some experience in managing a successful campaign or project using social media.
- The ability to create, manage and report on digital campaigns across multiple channels.
- Knowledge of the key social media apps and tools and experience using them
- Knowledge of E-mail marketing with experience using Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor or similar.
- Budget optimisation for digital campaigns across digital channels.
- Experience using a content management systems
- Ability to display an interest in continued and self-directed learning in order to keep up with the latest trends in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to brainstorm creative strategies and plan, develop and implement PR campaigns
- A good knowledge of the Irish media landscape (print, radio & TV, online).
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases, pitches and e-alerts to targeted media;
- Collating and analysing media coverage.
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities.
- Excellent writing skills in the English language.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to craft interesting and engaging pitches that will appeal to the media
- Comfortable taking ownership of your own work.
- A self-starter with good problem-solving skills.
What to expect
- Executives are generally office based but you may be required to attend networking and media events as well as meetings with clients, suppliers and partner organisations.
- At an early stage, you can expect to work closely with a variety of clients, key spokespeople and managers, often at senior level.
- Dress is generally smart.
- You will be expected to network and socialise with clients, the media and colleagues to build and maintain relationships.
- It is likely that you will have to travel during the working day, including occasionally staying away from home overnight.
Salary will reflect the level of the position and experience of the candidate.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in confidence to Careers@invoke.ie.