We're Hiring - Event Manager
Invoke Public Relations & Events are seeking to hire a hard-working, Event Manager to join our busy events team at Invoke. The chosen candidate will be involved in assisting their Account Director in the planning and execution of a range of cutting-edge campaigns on behalf of clients from Property, Business, PR Launches and several key bespoke events.
Working as part of a boutique agency, you will provide an imperative and proactive role in supporting client accounts and managing key client relationships. This is an opportunity for a passionate team player with a keen interest in Events, to join a dynamic and burgeoning events agency.
If the below best describes you, we want to hear from you!
The role requires the following attributes:
- Attention to detail | Well organised | Hard-working.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint/Adobe PC and general computer knowledge.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team.
- Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events.
- Being responsible for all project costs & budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
Salary will reflect the level of the position and experience of the candidate.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in confidence to our Managing Director: Joanne Rochford | email@example.com | 01 6788878.